Powered By Blogger

Saturday 13 October 2012

Cc Jenssen


Cc Jenssen is Finnish guitarplayer who never works like musician. Just play music in home and recording some songs with 8 tracks. He is multi-instrumentalist, can play almost anything what you put on his hand. Sometimes i make some songs with him and  maybe put some songs to You Tube also. This video on above i took on Pattaya Burapha motorbikeweek. This song we play together, i play a little bit chords.I put later some more. CC Jenssen is not pro, he is only playing home and sometimes make some songs. Never recorded. I hope maybe someday. 
I made with Cc new song last week. We made cover-version  on Kinks song Celluloid Heroes but it's instrumental. I just put it on You Tube. I hope somebody like it.

2 comments:

  1. Good playing and superb bikes. I am almos jeaulous becaus I've got only a 300 cc scooter.
    (Piaggio Beverly year 2011 model)

    Juha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes very nice bikes. I took those photos 2011 on Burapha Bike Weekend.Sometimes smaller is better, but not often. Maybe on this case?.

      Delete