Powered By Blogger

Saturday 13 October 2012

Five months holiday in Thailand

Hello, im going to Thailand on 22 October and im gonna have holiday 5 months. I am writing to this blog if there is happened something interesting or not. Sorry but im never writing blog before and im not a writer. But i hope somebody can have a fun time when reading this blog. My English is not so good also but lets see what happened. I went first time to Thailand on January 1985 and since then every year. Im still single, not find the right one lady yet, but i`m still working on that. There is plenty of ladies in Thailand but not easy to find lady with whom you can live together. And  i have a little bit experience about Thailadies during this years. Yes, only 4 days left to final countdown. I'm hardly can wait. I have been now in Finland almost 7 months and only have been drinkin' 2 beers and 3 longdrinks ?. Sound's very weird i think so, but i think next week gonna happened something. Maybe i drink a little bit more than past months. Let' see what it's going on Pattaya these days.

              24.10-12
Just came to Thailand yesterday. I didn't sleep on the plane. I took taxi from airport to Bangkok. I went to pick up my car. It was not easy find it on 4 storeys garage, i forgot where i was leaving the car on 7 months ago. But finally i found it and driving to Pattaya with half- opened eyes. Traffic was very bad like always, people are driving very fast and crazy. But i manage to drove  Pattaya without any problems. In the evening i went to North Pattaya on second Road and noticed, no more Youth and Toy bar. There was new building instead. I think Pattaya is going down every year more and more and very fast. Not so many beer bars anymore and more hotels and another buildings. I went to Cosy beer bar, there was a new band. I knew those musicians , my old friends with whom i have been jamming past years. Good band , i recommend for every people who like loud rock and heavy music. It's located just near McDonald's on Second Road near Soi 6.

     11.11-12
I must say it`s very hard to stay in this place 5 months. I have been here now 2 and half weeks. It`s better to start play golf not stay in Pattaya`s nightlife every night. It is too hard for my body and my brains, maybe i`m too old for this. Let`s see what happened next. Anyway i have been played golf already 5 rounds. Amazing but not amazing scores. It also raining here almost every day.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog has been added to my bookmarks and I will check it every day. Have a nice time in Thailand !

    Juha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lets, lets see what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last nightshift behind and tomorrow i'm flying to Land of Smiles.

    ReplyDelete